Ella and I went with my parents. Colby and Ella enjoyed movies together. They were excellent passengers.
The glare really made it hard for Ella to watch a movie on the way home....not a problem when you have a blanket. This made it so I could chat with Mom and Dad without interruption.
We took a short detour to view Hoover Dam. The overhead bridge wasn't finished last time we went to Arizona. Again....it was a beautiful day!
We are actually on the bridge in this photo. You can walk the entire length and read interesting facts about the bridge. I couldn't stay up there too long. It is a long way down!


SO jealous - would love to have so much sunshine to enjoy that I don't feel like I have to document that we can see the sun and sky :) We were in AZ last December and I kept thinking that we need to plan a trip every year. It was so nice and not too far! Glad it was such a good trip for you.
ReplyDeleteMy latest phrase has been YOU LUCKY DUCK! So I will use it on you! So lucky that you got to go down for the baptism!! I am really in need of some warm weather myself. And road trips are always fun!! Glad you guys had a great time...without getting any sunburns :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun trip, and yes to your question, this is the Elder Davis from Lindon.
ReplyDelete