Newport Beach 2014

Newport Beach 2014

Monday, October 22, 2012

Finally!!

I have had a goal for many years now to start a blog.  My good intentions are now a reality.  We will see how I keep up!  We have been enjoying our Fall.  Ella and I went to the nearby Petersen Family Farm for an outing last week.  We enjoyed the petting zoo, hay pyramid, tractor ride and corn maze.  We had a great time.  We also enjoyed an outing to Gardner Village to search for witches and a trip to Red Butte Gardens for there Garden After Dark.  Red Butte has different stations to go to and make different things or do an activity.  This year we made werewolf masks, torches to scare off Frankenstein, vials with garlic to ward off vampires, went through a mummy maze, sent off a lantern to return ghosts to their graves, painted a pumpkin, enjoyed face painting and got to see an owl up close.  Once you made it to all of the stations then there was a Haunted Forest to go through.  Our favorite thing was the owl.  It was fun to learn about it and see it so close.

Ella at the Petting Zoo.

Ella at the top of the Hay Pyramid.

Ella pretending to drive a tractor.

Gardner Village

Gardner Village

Gardner Village

Face Painting at Red Butte



1 comment:

  1. So fun!! What a cute family! I love the pics, and hope they keep coming. :)

    ReplyDelete