We did have a great Halloween. We made our traditional "Dinner in a Pumpkin", carved pumpkins and went trick or treating. The weather was perfect! Our neighborhood was very busy. For several years now, our neighbors have roasted hot dogs and given those out for Halloween----"Happy Hallo--Weiner". We decided to join in the fun and hand out a beverage to go with it...Capri Suns. We have other neighbors who give out cinnamon/sugar scones. This year we actually got there in time for one! Byron hung out at home....sitting in a lawn chair, with a book close by and a cooler of drinks to hand out. I made the rounds with Ella. We also had a fire in our "new" fire pit and roasted marsh-mellows to end the evening. It was a fun night. We are so blessed to live in such a great place!
| Ella in "disguise" as a leopard. Thank you to Grandma for coming through with the tail. |
Yay!!! I am so glad you started a blog. Your cat is the cutest thing ever. We are so glad we get to peek in on you a little more often now. Xoxo
ReplyDeletePS Maybe I should start blogging again. You've inspired me!
Ella looks so adorable. So glad that you have a blog now. For me, it's like my picture journal. When I finally get around to posting, it will be quite a long one.
ReplyDelete