| Ella's first day of 1st grade!! This is my way of catching up on my goal of starting a blog...use pictures that aren't current, but are related to the theme. We had our first winter storm this week! |
Newport Beach 2014
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Back to School
We have year around school. I don't like it in the summer, but I am getting more used to it during the other times of the year. I still have to check the school magnet calendar to see when she is supposed to be in school and when she isn't. It is fun to do things that we probably wouldn't do if Ella was in school. Ella says the best thing we did while she was off track this time was "Going to Gardner Village". She liked to look for the witches. Ella is excited to go back to school tomorrow and see her teacher. She is ready to tell everyone her "secret".....that she lost her first 2 teeth while off track. The truth is they didn't come out on their own.....nitrous, numbing medicine, a ceiling movie..."The Tooth Fairy" (her choice), and a shake from In and Out made it just great. I asked her if she wanted all of her teeth taken out that way and she said, "yes".......I say that's too expensive!!
Labels:
School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute picture - thanks for letting me know that was from the 'real' first day of school. She'd be freezing right now. It's amazing how quick we went from the 70's to the 30's!
ReplyDelete