Newport Beach 2014

Newport Beach 2014

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Time to return Home

I guess a good vacation is one where you wish you could stay longer.  This was definitely the case for us. We enjoyed the ocean so much.  It always feels so relaxing.  We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast on the beach before we left and Ella took lots of pictures.....lots of birds, seaweed, footprints, etc.










It was cold at home!  We went to an Ice Castle exhibit in Midway, UT with some of my family members. We couldn't get right in because The Piano Guys were doing a filming session.....turns out they were doing a song from "Frozen".  I think they should have done an impromptu concert for all those who were waiting....but no, we saw it on Youtube.







1 comment:

  1. The ice castle looks awesome. I thought about going to see it, but it never happened. I remember going to an ice exhibit in Singapore and it was awesome. I finally saw frozen this weekend. What a cute show!

    ReplyDelete