Newport Beach 2014

Newport Beach 2014

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Newport Beach Day 3

We had the best weather today.  We started out the day with a time-share presentation....in order to get the great deal......and Ella got to attend a kids zone area. She enjoyed every minute of it.  

The main highlight of our day was a whale watching trip.  A friend of mine from work found some coupons for us and we had a wonderful time.




It took awhile to find the whales, but it was so fun.  We saw lots of birds and sea lions too. I was so busy watching the whales that I forgot to zoom in, but you can still see the proof.









We were told about a "must eat at" place....Ruby's....a hamburger place...from some friends at home.  It was right at the same pier where we went on our whale trip.  It also just happened to be their 31st year anniversary so their traditional combo meal was $3.10.  It was located right at the end of the pier and the view was beautiful.


I don't think I will ever tire of watching a sunset.


Byron got really good at taking selfies on this trip.  3 really is a magic number!!



I LOVE this picture so much!!!

We were running out of daylight and Ella still wanted to play at the beach.  One of the waves caught up to her and surprised her.  She was hoping to out run it......but got wet!





 Our Favorite Things Today
Byron--Whale Watching Trip
Lisa--Whale Watching Trip and the Sunset
Ella--Making 8 crafts at the Kid's Club, Whale Watching, and Watching TV from the bathtub in the hotel







1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures of Ella and then you and Byron in front of the sunset. If we were to take the same trip as you, I think I would enjoy the Newport Beach days more than Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete