Newport Beach 2014

Newport Beach 2014

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fairy Doll Party

It is so much fun to know people who share their talents with Ella and I.  We have a friend, Annette, who has done some really fun Doll Parties.  She has helped me do 2 in the past and we are beginning to work on another one.  I can follow directions pretty well and be a great helper, but I lack the creative vision to make things happen.  I hope to post pictures someday of past doll parties Ella and I have enjoyed.....Trip to Hawaii, Halloween, Valentine's cookie party and a 4th of July float parade party.  We have enjoyed every one, even the ones that I hosted!

Annette hosted a "Fairy" themed doll party recently and we were invited.  It was AMAZING!  Ella got a fairy skirt for her doll and a fairy head piece for herself.  We weaved placemats, did leaf art, made lanterns, fairy houses and had a fairy turkey dinner.  I enjoyed watching all of the childrens faces and seeing them create, play, and basically just enjoy life.

This is a themed display that the children could enjoy.  I think it has been Ella's favorite thing at each doll party.

Ella's doll---Kit.  She wears glasses too!



The doll size food is especially fun as well.  Mini turkeys, mini crescent rolls, mashed potatoes, and of course pumpkin pie.  Thank you so much Annette!

No comments:

Post a Comment